Anú Jewelry’s warranty and return policy is institutional and it constitutes a unilateral prerogative the company grants as a mere additional extralegal gratuity to its consumers in addition to the consumers and users’ rights provided by Law 1480 of 2011. Anú Jewelry reserves the right to exchange the product or refund the original payment according to an analysis of the circumstances of each case.
Period: Anú Jewelry allows the return of items that present manufacturing defects within 48 hours after the product was received. This period of time does not affect the legal warranties of the supplier or other consumer rights in the Colombian legislation in force.
Conditions to Request a Return
- Show your receipt or proof of purchase.
- The product must be in the same condition as when originally received and have all its parts and accessories.
- The product exchange is exchanged according to the value in the receipt. In this situation there is NO REFUND, except in the legal cases in which the right to withdraw applies and in accordance with its legal ground in the law in force.
Procedure: Warranty claims will only be admissible when the product does not meet the quality or conditions in the offer.
Discount products or items on sale come with a warranty, except if it is clearly indicated that they are refurbished or have any condition, defect, or damage that affects their condition and this was accepted by the buyer at the time of the purchase.
Time Limit: No claims will be accepted after the warranty period provided by the manufacturer, which starts on the date of the receipt. In case the warranty is not expressly specified, Anú Jewelry grants a 180-day warranty starting on the purchase date.
Requirements for Warranty Claims
- The consumer must submit the claim in writing, without prejudice to the provisions in Article 58 of Law 1480 of 2011.
- Proof of purchase must be provided, without prejudice to the provisions in Article 27 of Law 1480 of 2011.
- The claim should describe the defect in the product, which should be sent back for analysis.
Notification: Anú Jewelry will issue a response to claims in a period of 15 business days, as established by Article 58 of Law 1480 of 2011. If the warranty claim is valid, the procedure below is followed:
- Product repair, if necessary.
- Refund of the original payment made at the moment of the purchase only applies in the following cases:
- The product cannot be repaired or it is discontinued and/or it is not in stock.
- The investigation determines it is a serious defect and/or it will reappear after repair.
- Products sent to the Technical Center of the Supplier of Manufacturer will be analyzed by them to respond to the warranty claim.
Exceptions: The warranty is void in the following cases:
- The damage was caused by the consumer’s misuse of the product or by not following the use or storage instructions.
- The product has been manipulated by third parties.
- The damage was caused by force majeure or an accident.
- In all the other cases described by the legal regulations and standards currently in force.
- In case of allergic reaction stop using the product and consult your physician immediately.
- The right to withdraw from a purchase only applies in the events and conditions established by Law 1480 of 2011, Article 47, and as long as it is exercised within the first five (5) business days after the purchase date.
If you need additional information, contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.