Anú Jewelry delivers the purchase to the address you wish based on the coverage of our shipping destinations list, which can be found here. Shipping is free for the Colombian destinations in the list, unless specified in the product or for some special offer.
The item will be delivered at the address provided at the moment of the purchase to any person of age in charge present at the residence at the moment of the delivery. The only requirement is signing the receipt. In case of residential complexes or buildings with a doorman, the latter should receive the item and sign the receipt.
Delivery times range between 10 and 15 days in capital cities and between 12 and 18 days in metropolitan areas. Said period starts counting after the payment confirmation is sent to the User’s email address. In case of payments with credit and debit cards, our payment operator PayU must approve the transaction based on data analysis, which can last up to a business day.
- If your purchase is confirmed before 3:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, the first business day is the day when you make the purchase, and the delivery time starts counting from that date.
- If your purchase is confirmed after 3:00 p.m., the delivery time starts counting on the next business day after that.
- If you make a purchase on Saturday, Sunday, or Holidays, the delivery time starts counting the next business day after that.
- If you notice anything unusual in the package or the condition of your order when you receive it, you should write it in the observations field of the receipt.
Deliveries cannot be made at an exact time, and if there is nobody at the residence, the courier will try two more times. In case the delivery cannot be completed, the product will be returned to our warehouse and we will get in touch with you to arrange a new delivery.
Right to Withdraw
In accordance with the right to withdraw established by Law 1480 of 2011, the consumer must exercise this right within the first 5 business days following the product delivery date. To return an item invoking the right to withdraw, the customer must forward the product by the same means and in the same condition as received. Shipping and other return-related charges will be paid in full by the consumer.
If all these conditions are met, Anú Jewelry will return the amount paid by the consumer without any discount or deduction for any reason whatsoever. To learn more about this right and its derived obligations, go to www.sic.gov.co.
Regarding online sales and/or electronic commerce using credit or debit card or any other electronic payment method, the law dictates that the participants in the process must reverse the payments made by the consumer in any of the following cases.
- Unsolicited transaction.
- The purchased product was not received within the time indicated in the delivery policy.
- The delivered product does not match the ordered item or it is defective.
In any of the circumstances above, for the payment to be reversed the consumer shall return the product within the following five (5) business days and notify the operator of the payment method used for the purchase, if applicable. Such operator, along with the other participants in the payment process, will reverse the transaction to the buyer.